1766 176 Street
Hazelmere Surrey V3Z 9W3

Residential Detached beds: 3 baths: 2.0 2,170 sq. ft. built: 1943

Main Photo: 1766 176 Street in Surrey: Hazelmere House for sale (South Surrey White Rock)  : MLS®# R2837339
Prop. Type:
Residential Detached
MLS® Num:
Year Built:
Future townhouse site in a great location along Highway 15. Property is designated High Density Townhouse (25-30 UPA, up to 3 storeys). Easy access to 16 Avenue, Pacific Highway Border Crossing & Highway 99. Nice setting with Redwood Park backing on this property. Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre within a short drive, as well as the shops and restaurants at Grandview Corners.
Property Type:
Residential Detached
Dwelling Type:
House with Acreage
Year built:
1943 (Age: 81)
Total area:
2,170 sq. ft.
Total Floor Area:
2,170 sq. ft.
Main Floor Area:
1,050 sq. ft.
No. Floor Levels:
3 (Above Grd: 3)
2.0 (Full:1/Half:1)
$10,351.18 / 2023
Lot Area:
0 sq. ft.
Lot Frontage:
Lot Depth:
Outdoor Area:
Balcny(s) Patio(s) Dck(s)
84544, 14751
Fully Finished
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
Clothes Washer/Dryer/Fridge/Stove/Dishwasher
Central Location, Recreation Nearby
  • Photo 1: 1766 176 Street in Surrey: Hazelmere House for sale (South Surrey White Rock)  : MLS®# R2837339
    Photo 1 of 1
Listed by Homelife Advantage Realty (Central Valley) Ltd.
Data was last updated June 24, 2024 at 03:10 AM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.